PDA

View Full Version : Catholic Child Abuse

Ferre
31-03-2010, 09:29 AM
I sometimes wonder how many more cases have to come to light before people are finally going to realize that some religions, in reality, are long time, well established international paedophile networks that just use religion as a decoy.

In this video the right question is asked; What if this was not the Roman Catholic Church but say, a daycare center or another company?

What we are talking about is organized rape of children and organized cover up for not just years but decades. decades in which international laws have been in place protecting children from just that very act. It is the organized factor that pisses me off the most, even priests that may not have participated have at least pretended to not know, a see no evil hear no evil atmosphere in which paedophiles thrived like flees on a pelt. They had the ideal work environment for many decades, literally diplomatic immunity for raping children, all maintained by a well organized organization that just moved paedophiles to another location if the ground under their feet became a little too hot at the workplace they previously occupied.

Anyway, that's how it looks like from my part of the woods.

EfzKaArwCJk

Louis CK was much, much closer to the truth than many people dare to even think about.

VABSoHYQr6k

Cryren8972
06-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Child sexual abuse by Roman Catholic clergy (http://www.religioustolerance.org/clergy_sex6.htm)

ewomack
07-04-2010, 04:49 PM
I honestly can't believe the entire thing hasn't come crashing down over this. But I guess 2,000 year old institutions don't exactly crumble like dust at a moment's notice.

pctec
07-04-2010, 05:20 PM
I honestly can't believe the entire thing hasn't come crashing down over this. But I guess 2,000 year old institutions don't exactly crumble like dust at a moment's notice.

Its about damn time it did if you ask me...
Everything falls given enough time... or a revolution...

Strong
08-04-2010, 11:07 AM
The church has deep pockets, deep enough to weather any storm, the apocalypse even.