PDA

View Full Version : A Clockwork Orange, anyone?

Ferre
28-07-2010, 07:30 PM
CBC News - British Columbia - B.C. suspends penile sex tests on young offenders (http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/07/28/bc-penile-sex-tests-young-offenders.html)

During the test, a youth would attach a device to his penis that is designed to measure his physical sexual arousal.

Researchers in another room then play images of adults having sex, followed by images of naked children and infants, as they monitor the youth's level of arousal, according to Robert Holmes, the president of the B.C. Civil Liberties Association.

The images are accompanied by audio of a male voice that describes forced intercourse with male and female infants as young as two, according to Holmes.

The youth's genitals are covered by a sheet during the testing, and the youth is monitored by researchers behind one-way glass who measure whether or not there is some kind of stimulation effect, said Holmes.

"Male children, often abuse victims themselves, are subjected to this treatment by a government responsible for their care and well-being," said Holmes.

The youth subjects are predominantly children involved in the criminal justice system in B.C., he said.

Read more: CBC News - British Columbia - B.C. suspends penile sex tests on young offenders (http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/07/28/bc-penile-sex-tests-young-offenders.html#ixzz0v1iFYDPV)

One must have a real twisted mind to come up with this sort of shit. What's wrong with these people! :sqconfused:

Zap
29-07-2010, 07:35 AM
I was thinking the same thing.
Who the fuck comes up with this kind of shit and then turns around and calls themselves "normal"?
How could someone like that wind up in a position of authority over others?

It's like taking someone convicted of animal mutilation and placing them in a humane society, making decisions on who is allowed to adopt animals and who is not.

Atom
29-07-2010, 10:00 AM
A Clockwork Orange, anyone? (...)No thanks, I just had a hearty breakfast of Anita Bryant's fresh squeezed Florida orange juice and a spot of toast.

Muddy
29-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Toast spots. No matter how much you scrub they just won't come out.

Atom
29-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Somehow I think you've just described my agnostic transformation from christiandom. lol

Muddy
29-07-2010, 12:11 PM
You can take the genius hermit outta the toast...

Atom
29-07-2010, 12:19 PM
I propose a toast to the virgin Mary.
I wonder why it's called a clockwork orange.

Atom
29-07-2010, 12:35 PM
If anyone one knows then please do not keep this information from me.

Atom
29-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Probably some Brit thing.

Brian
29-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Now I want some milk, mmmm

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5926/clockwork20orange20for2.jpg

Atom
01-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Smoke up kids, almost bedtime, up ya go now, off with ya little heads.

Atom
01-08-2010, 06:08 PM
*error

Atom
02-08-2010, 05:53 AM
(...)One must have a real twisted mind to come up with this sort of shit. What's wrong with these people! :sqconfused:That's almost as bad as forced religion.