PDA

View Full Version : America is going down HARD

Ferre
07-08-2010, 01:13 PM
What collapsing empire looks like - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com (http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/08/06/collapse)

Oh well, when I read the American media, when I look at how "the American public has been voting for the past 30 years, and when I look at history and America's role in it, I'd say I wouldn't mind if America receives a reality check - it's long overdue if you ask me.

Having said that, I do not think America will ever get a wake up call, most of the American population wouldn't know to recognize a wake up call even if it sits on their face, they have a culture of leeching on the rest of the world and blaming others for anything that goes wrong and the few (in relation to the rest) who do are like Greenwald and are ignored by the majority. Frankly I think that America is doomed to collapse, the overhead (http://www.markorton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/us_vs_world-miltary-spending.gif) is just too heavy and as every business owner knows; one goes down with too much overhead costs.

pctec
07-08-2010, 07:53 PM
My wife used to go down hard...
Before we were married...

But then again...

So did I :)

Strong
08-08-2010, 10:35 AM
The article paints a gloomy picture for Americans, but I don't see them going down so easily. But that might be blind faith on my part.

Ferre
08-08-2010, 11:23 AM
The article paints a gloomy picture for Americans, but I don't see them going down so easily. But that might be blind faith on my part.

Well, face it, they are closing down libraries, public transport, street lights, even selling police helicopters and other things that clearly indicate that the money is running low, at the same time the overhead spending isn't slowing down, on contrary.

If Israel attacks Iran now and forces the USA to enter into a war with Iran they are fucked, China will display its disapproval by economical means, and that will not bring "the state" America down, but it will bring millions of more Americans more poverty. Once China gets more hesitant to support America's wars financially the government will have to tap into the resource of their own population to get the green, let's see how that will turn out.

Strong
09-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Is immigration down?

Ferre
09-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Is immigration down?

Dunno about that, but tourism is definitely down, already since the hysterical border measurements after 9/11 and the Gulf oil spill has not really promoted US Beach vacations either.

Zap
09-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I used to go the the US a few times each year, just to shop, sometimes.
I'm only an hour away by car from the border.

Since the Gestapo have taken over and stepped up the tyrrany a few years ago, I avoid going there.
It's always a hassle and I don't need it.

pctec
09-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Since the Gestapo have taken over and stepped up the tyrrany a few years ago, I avoid going there.
It's always a hassle and I don't need it.

I couldn't agree more... the last time I went across I damn near got interrogated not to mention almost got my vehicle torn apart by an over zealous "customs agent".

And the worst part, the damn food I bought for the wife and I over there sucked!

:sqlaugh:

"Buy Canadian Eh?"

Strong
10-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Dunno about that, but tourism is definitely down, already since the hysterical border measurements after 9/11 and the Gulf oil spill has not really promoted US Beach vacations either.

I just figured immigration and emigration would be indicators; less people entering and more leaving because they see the imminent collapse. But as you say the border controls may mask some of the figures, at least in relation to those entering.

Zap
10-08-2010, 08:40 AM
I just figured immigration and emigration would be indicators; less people entering and more leaving because they see the imminent collapse. But as you say the border controls may mask some of the figures, at least in relation to those entering.

People are slow to react. Most still see the US as the land of opportunity.
It's not until things are already horrible, that you'll see people leaving (or trying to leave).

Strong
10-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Yeah, I can go with that, but people entering the country to stay, should speak volumes, after all those are the ones that are making a comparison between their current lives and a more prosperous future.

Zap
10-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I can go with that, but people entering the country to stay, should speak volumes, after all those are the ones that are making a comparison between their current lives and a more prosperous future.

Yeah, but what's a new guy from China or Iran or Afghanistan going to think upon arrival?
Their only basis for comparison is a place far worse right now.
New people coming over are almost always going to be upbeat and positive about their new life here.
It's the people who grew up here and know how things used to be that will be the most dissatisfied, I think.

My basis for comparison is my own life here in Canada.
We are very much like the US in many ways but different in some key areas that has shielded us (somewhat) from the trap that the US has fallen into. I still believe that when the collapse hits the US, we're going to be hit hard too, just not nearly as bad as them.
And if things get really really bad in the US (as in, millions starving, fall of government, that kind of thing), then there's going to be serious trouble for us Canadians. I wouldn't discount anything, including a war between us, if things get that bad.

Strong
10-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Yes prosperity is relative isn't it?

But collapse? I can't see that; demotion from a superpower to a lesser economic superpower perhaps, but still a scientific power house, perhaps less power globally, but still with influence.

It usually takes a war for the collapse of a great power. For instance Germany and Britain during the world wars. But I guess it can happen, USSR is a prime example, but even that took civil conflict. It is interesting to speculate, but I don't think the USA will allow it to happen.

Ferre
10-08-2010, 10:01 AM
I wouldn't discount anything, including a war between us, if things get that bad.

Well, in that case you guys just need to go up there and burn down their white house again. :armywink:

Ferre
10-08-2010, 10:10 AM
It usually takes a war for the collapse of a great power. For instance Germany and Britain during the world wars. But I guess it can happen, USSR is a prime example, but even that took civil conflict. It is interesting to speculate, but I don't think the USA will allow it to happen.

Strong, in cased you missed it, that's exactly what is bringing the US down today. They are spending trillions of money on a few wars they can not afford, the money needed for those wars is borrowed to them by other nations, China mainly.

Empires do not go down due to wars on their own turf Strong, Empires go down spending too much money on Empire-building (read= wars in other countries) and America is no exception looking at it from my part of the woods.

Zap
10-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Yes prosperity is relative isn't it?

But collapse? I can't see that; demotion from a superpower to a lesser economic superpower perhaps, but still a scientific power house, perhaps less power globally, but still with influence.

If their dollar hyperinflates, they'll start a war just to keep the peace at home. :sqwink:
I don't think total collapse is out of the realm of possibility.

It's like a big beast that is just about to suffocate under it's own weight...
The problem has been there forever, growing, but unnoticable and sooner or later, gravity takes over and it's too late to change it by that point.

Well, in that case you guys just need to go up there and burn down their white house again. :armywink:
HA!
Pretty scary, actually.
If they get desparate, it's going to be rough.

Atom
10-08-2010, 01:41 PM
I've heard it said that the NSA's importance is growing beyond that of even its own government. That leads me to wonder who it is that is actually running things around here.

Halo
10-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I don't think total collapse is out of the realm of possibility.

We are so dependent on outside sources for food, and the means to survive. Even if someone didn't believe in the possibility of economic collapse, it wouldn't hurt to be a little more self sufficient or have the means to survive for a little while if local infrastructure breaks down.

Interesting to see what a burst pipe can do to a town; would we be any better prepared?
BIVVL43qPXY

We take out insurance policies, having the means to survive could be likened to self implemented insurance.

Zap
10-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Excellent point, Halo.
I've given it some thought from time to time and I do have a plan for total societal breakdown.
I have friends that live in the country, far from our cities. There are plenty of animals out there to eat, fresh water and lots of trees to burn, accompanied by lots of land.

If pushed to that point, I think the only thing that could threaten our continued survival is other humans. But, if enough of us banded together, then others might think twice before tangling with us.

Atom
10-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Anyone remember notepad?

notepad

I understand the dilemma ...it does sound crazy ...but hey, welcome to the New World Order ...everyone wants it ...everyone's gonna love it ...the NWO has been planned for many, many years ...being officially announced on September 11th, 1991 by none other than that 'ole dope running/pedophile/JFK conspirator himself, George Herbert Walker Bush, Sr. ...it's a creepy date don't ya think? ...9/11/1991, "ten years after."

I find it more than strange too that so many fools these days actually applaud and cheer the very monsters in office who intend to destroy them. In my estimation, it will require at least 5% - 10% of the general population to rise up in opposition to the harm being done by the Controllers before the military, or any other allied government entity intervenes on our behalf ...if no one cares, if no one demands accountability from these bastards, then we as a nation, we as a people will lose ...and we'll lose in a very big way.

Personally, I see a very large tragedy on the horizon for 2005 that will totally alter the way this nation thinks and operates. The proven, vicious criminality of the Controllers knows no limits ...they may even decide to sacrifice one of their own (GWB), or fake his assassination Hollywood style to implement martial law. Already, the "Real ID Act of 2005" - Bill HR 418 is in the works which will effectively give away what last few remaining rights we have to that fu*king vampire Michael Chertoff, destined chief of the Homeland Security office.

HR 418 is cleverly disguised as an "immigration" measure designed to safeguard us from all those mean terrorists entering our borders. Everyone's gonna be required to get the "mark" in order to travel, or even be recognized as a citizen. What's worse is that the Bill awards Chertoff limitless power to add additional "security measures" anytime in the future as he sees fit (as in, limit your freedoms).

What a bunch of horsesh*it ...the only terrorists threatening the U.S. are those snakes operating from the Pentagon and the White House!

As for the "right" thing to do ...forget the mindless masses and fend for yourself ...if you don't already know how, teach yourself survival skills, learn how to live off the land, how to use a gun, how to find food and fresh water ...and move away from the cities. Visualize living deep in the sticks totally independent of any corporation or any person ...ally yourself with a few trusted friends/relatives ...that's probably the best thing to do right now. If you have paper money, stocks or bonds, mortgages, credit card bills, etc., dump 'em ...liquidate and convert to small gold bullion ...that's what we've done here.

I'm usually an optimistic person, able to overcome just about any obstacle and keep on kicking. The dark cloud hanging over this country today though is indicating more than the average man, or even a well equipped army could challenge, or win. It looks like the country's had it, maybe mankind's number's up ...maybe we're all targeted for termination ...just looks really bad all around.

Anyway, that's it for now. Be sure to keep your head down, and remember, you heard it here first on the V7n kiddie romper room forums!

Atom
10-08-2010, 09:14 PM
He was an interesting fellow, I saved a few of his posts.

notepad

Google + CIA = Sh*t for SERPS
wow ...thought everyone knew ...Google and company are now an asset of the CIA ...and part of that lovable bunch over at the Homeland Security office.

Google delegates so much energy to monitoring your communications, surfing habits and what's on your computer (via Toolbar, Picasa, Desktop search, Gmail, FireFox, etc.) that instead of maintaining her index and refining her algo, she has allowed the Google SERPS to turn to sh*t.

Google is basically a whore ..she's sold her soul for a jelly role.

When the thinking man considers the overall manipulation of the media by the CIA, it becomes easy to conclude the very real possibility of Google's complicity.

Wake up boys and girls ...it's brave new world filled with fear and deception ...get u some!

Ferre
11-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Anyone remember notepad?

I remember him well, he was also the first person on the kiddie romper room forums who got banned for no other reason than his political views. In fact, his banning market the beginning of the decline there when looking back.

After he got banned slowly more and more people became victims of harassment and bans for their political views, funny thing is that although the former owner (JS) set that harassment and ban policy in motion he was a protector of free speech compared to the christian extremist gestapo who owns and runs that kiddy's forum nowadays.

It's a pity I can't remember his real name and the websites notepad owned, I do remember JS posting a lot of personal info on that dude afterwards which included some very personal stuff out of his past in an attempt to smear him.

Atom
11-08-2010, 05:50 AM
I remember him well, he was also the first person on the kiddie romper room forums who got banned for no other reason than his political views. In fact, his banning market the beginning of the decline there when looking back.

After he got banned slowly more and more people became victims of harassment and bans for their political views, funny thing is that although the former owner (JS) set that harassment and ban policy in motion he was a protector of free speech compared to the christian extremist gestapo who owns and runs that kiddy's forum nowadays.

It's a pity I can't remember his real name and the websites notepad owned, I do remember JS posting a lot of personal info on that dude afterwards which included some very personal stuff out of his past in an attempt to smear him.I'm not sure that this is accurate but I think his name is John Barremore. I believe that he was banned under a different u/n, which I don't recall off hand, then came back as notepad and was eventually banned again. I liked the guy because he wasn't afraid to speak his mind.

pctec
16-08-2010, 06:29 AM
We are so dependent on outside sources for food, and the means to survive. Even if someone didn't believe in the possibility of economic collapse, it wouldn't hurt to be a little more self sufficient or have the means to survive for a little while if local infrastructure breaks down.

Interesting to see what a burst pipe can do to a town; would we be any better prepared?
BIVVL43qPXY

We take out insurance policies, having the means to survive could be likened to self implemented insurance.

Fighting over water in the supermarket reminds me of fighting over the Cabbage Patch dolls...

Pathetic...

Halo
16-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Fighting over water in the supermarket reminds me of fighting over the Cabbage Patch dolls...

Pathetic...

You've given me an idea. Watched a vid which featured cabbage a few days ago. Making sauerkraut:
i77hU3zR-fQ

The same principles could be applied to Cabbage Patch dolls, and voila...Sauerkraut Dolls!

Baby in a Jar | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ian_brewer/3105174023/)

Ferre
17-08-2010, 10:41 AM
To get back on topic, 22 Statistics That Prove The Middle Class Is Being Systematically Wiped Out Of Existence In America (http://www.businessinsider.com/22-statistics-that-prove-the-middle-class-is-being-systematically-wiped-out-of-existence-in-america-2010-7)

:sqconfused:

Atom
17-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Hey wanna hear a good one? I just heard the president say on the six o'clock news; "when you want to drive a car forward, what do you do? You put it in D (dem). When you want to drive a car backward, what do you do? You put it in R (rep). That's no accident."

LOL