PDA

View Full Version : I am new here

jj_aris1982
23-11-2010, 03:53 PM
I just heard this forum site via Google search engine, and I only use loans forum for my key words and the search engine gave me one of your site.
I would like to know if what is the advantage and disadvantage on applying for loan online and applying personal. I need a reply for this. And I hope I can gain more friends in here.

Dudette
23-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Hey jj_aris1982, welcome to BTWIMHO Chat Forums! :)

pctec
23-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Welcome JJ... pull up a seat and join in with the oddest bunch on the internet. On an odd scale, I come in right around 6 just so you know :D

pwn-dragon
23-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Welcome JJ... pull up a seat and join in with the oddest bunch on the internet. On an odd scale, I come in right around 6 just so you know :D

and I come in at about a googolplex lmao

Taoist: they don't give a f**k

Zap
24-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Hey JJ.

You've come in here with a sig that links to an online loans website, asking about loans.
As someone who's been around other forums, I'm sure I don't have to tell you how fishy that looks.
I feel it fair to let you know that if you're just here to spam your links, you won't last very long around here. It will be a waste of your time and ours and will not result in a single cent of profit for you. In other words, it's all downside for you.

On the other hand, if you are truly here to make friends and have fun, then I welcome you to one of the internet's hidden treasures. We are a friendly bunch and enjoy a good laugh here and there. We discuss serious topics too, but mostly, we're about having a good time and enjoying interaction with each other.

ewomack
24-11-2010, 08:34 AM
I don't need, nor want, a loan... but hang out and post and you'll see what real value the net can bring...

ok... try and keep a straight face everyone... geez...

Muddy
24-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Oh leave the poor boy a loan.

Strong
24-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Welcome JJ!

vectro
25-11-2010, 04:10 AM
Hi JJ, welcome to BTW!

Halo
25-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I need a reply for this.
What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

And I hope I can gain more friends in here.
I hope so too.

The first reply I typed was "Fuck off" but I decided to be nice.
:3smile:

Ferre
27-11-2010, 10:41 AM
FUCK OFF FUCKING SPAMMER! EAT SHIT AND DIE!!

Welcome jj_aris1982, I hope to get to know you better in the future and wish you a great time on BTWIMHO. :yo:

pctec
27-11-2010, 08:48 PM
I am pondering the question whether eating shit would in fact cause one to expire...

Google seems to have all the answers...
will eating shit cause death - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=804&q=will+eating+shit+cause+death&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)