PDA

View Full Version : Friendly forums still exist!

jimtsap
29-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Welcome to BTWIMHO.COM!
How did you hear about us?
From V7N. I have met Zap there...

Could you please mention the search engine and keywords you used to find us?
I didn't...:sqfrown:

What are your interests?
I repair computers, I am a Web developer of my own page, like very music and concerts.

How long have you been using the internet and forums?
I have been using internet I think from 1998, and from 2007 forums...

Thank you for taking part in this interview, jimtsap. We appreciate your time and effort and we look forward to getting to know you.
Enjoy the forums!

Hi everybody! Jimtsap is here. I am super glad that friendly forums still exist!

Well done BTWIMHO!

Dudette
29-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Hello jimtsap and welcome. Has anyone seen my hat? :)

jimtsap
29-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Hello jimtsap and welcome. Has anyone seen my hat? :)

A police car just drove by..... I think the co-driver was wearing it!:sqbiggrin:

Ferre
29-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Welcome to this place jimtsap! :yo:

Zap
29-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Hello Jim!
Welcome to one of my homes on the internet.
It's good to see you here and you'll recognize some of the faces around here. :)

ewomack
29-04-2011, 08:27 PM
There's a friendly forum on the internet?!!?! WHERE?!?! WHERE!?!? POST A LINK!!!!

Oh... I think I get it...

Welcome! Nice to see a new face. I also hang around v7n once in a while (though not nearly as much as I used to). You will know more than a few people here.

Hang around. Post. We like posts.

Thanks for stopping in! :sqbiggrin::sqbiggrin:

ewomack
29-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Oh, and many salutations to your tie-dyed bunny... is he/she tie-dyed?

Halo
29-04-2011, 09:14 PM
. I am super glad that friendly forums still exist!
Fuck off. :sqmad:

I jest.
Welcome to the team.
We have a hedgehog and have been in need of a bunny.:3biggrin:

Strong
30-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Welcome Jim! Just call me Bones.

BTW don't mind Halo, he has one of them special Brit sense of humours. Even us Brits think it strange at times! :sqlaugh:

I'm thinking it was that wedding, it must of got to him bad!

Halo
30-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Brit sense of humour? It's gone global :3smile:

(10 secs in):
964rEJ8KsoI

I'm thinking it was that wedding, it must of got to him bad!
I avoided all Royal wedding stuff with the expectation that I'd see info about it eventually on FB, YT, BTW etc.

What do I see today when I awaken my computer? Firefox brower was with pics of the newly weds staring at me. Pics happy couple did not make me happy, nothing to do with them though.

Whenever FF starts up it opens up loooooooooads of tabs that I want to check out and didn't get round to bookmarking. Usually you have to click restore first. None of that today however; my gf had opened up FF so "not to disturb any" of my tabs in the omniweb browser. Doesn't she listen to anything I say regarding computers? Her pc laptop has packed in and she needed to use mine. Think I might have to resort to password protection.

Today I was not a happy bunny :3sad: (We need a couple of bunny smileys here at BTW, btw).

In other minority report news, we can now get arrested for pre-crimes.
A4Z7JSJw5Tw

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Halo
04-05-2011, 11:55 AM
More leporine related news. Cop not wanting to hand over keys to feed rabbit.
:sqfrown:
QOli98fgBP0

Strong
05-05-2011, 08:31 AM
That's modern Britain. :sqrolleyes:

Halo
05-05-2011, 07:53 PM
That's modern Britain. :sqrolleyes:

Some parts of Britain are completely different.
:3biggrin:
pmu5sRIizdw

Strong
06-05-2011, 08:13 AM
It seems John Cleese has started a tour at the age of 70 and a bit. Something to do with a divorce and owing his ex 12 million. The reviews have been so so.

I always found him quite amusing, especially in Tawty Flowers.

ewomack
06-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Hm, yes, I wonder what a 70-year old Cleese on tour would be like. The energy just can't be there anymore. Too bad. Well, I hope he gets enough to pay his ex more than most of us will see in 10 lifetimes. Whee.

Strong
07-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Well he wasn't just a physical comic, much of his early stuff was cerebral a la The Frost Report. But as I understand it, the new show is like a retrospective of his past stuff.