PDA

View Full Version : Nice Move, Iceland!

Zap
09-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Nice move by Icelanders. Let the banks fail, rather than turn over our money to them, even if it means economic war with the international banking cartel.

Would you rather die as a free person or live as a slave to international bankers?

Iceland Declares Independence from International BanksNetRight Daily (http://netrightdaily.com/2011/04/iceland-declares-independence-from-international-banks/)

I wish more governments around the world had the stones to do this.

How about you?

Would you rather your government stood up to the international bankers and refused to hand over your tax money to bail out private banks? Even though you are threatened by the international bankers with an economic war against your country?

Would you rather fight and possibly die a free person or live in economic slavery for the rest of your days?

This poll is anonymous.

Ferre
09-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Funny that we ask ourselves this question again, all these years after the enlightening and de democratising of western societies.

From where I'm looking at it humanity is back to zero, bankers and industrialists replaced the old kings and mortgage replaced the chains the slaves used to be bound with but for the rest it looks very much the same.

People are being reduced to peasants again as a result of the modern day version of the fascism that has now nested itself in nearly all layers of society and which is spreading like a venereal disease.

If you want to know how fascist these times really are there is a simple test for that; just take any speech against the "Muslim danger" from any politician and replace the words "Muslim" with "Jew" and "Koran" with "Torah" and then read it and see what it looks like.

The problem is that those speeches have become politically correct, and all the shit and wars that comes from that sort of crap is what keeps the masses from thinking about the real issues and who profits.

Stupid people. :sqlaugh:

Zap
09-05-2011, 04:54 PM
The game is the same. It's only the players that change.

Strong
10-05-2011, 11:49 AM
That was a loaded question if I ever heard one, who would ever disagree with those sentiments? Well apart from me, but I'm always difficult :sqwink:

BTW those that would have suffered most had the UK government not stepped in to guarantee the Icelandic bank would have been pensioners and normal savers in the UK and the Netherlands. As I understand it, institutional investors did not have much money in the bank. If I were one of those with my money in that bank, I would be very grateful. That story isn't as black and white as it sounds.