PDA

View Full Version : Discrimination experiment...

ewomack
14-05-2011, 03:44 PM
bSKZX7RyCBc

Ferre
15-05-2011, 05:11 AM
Dumbfuck rednecks. :sqlaugh:

But a bunch of racists though.

I have seen this exact same experiment in a few other countries the past years, in England the clients at the shop defended the Arab actor, in Israel as wel, in fact this is the first time I see this experiment in a place where the clients agree with the discrimination.

Only in America..

Strong
16-05-2011, 12:50 PM
What the United States does best is to understand itself. What it does worst is understand others. - Carlos Fuentes

Perhaps Carlos hadn't been to Texas. :sqwink:

I wouldn't like to condemn a whole nation based on a sample size of 41 Texans. It perhaps would be interesting to see a comparison with one of the big metropolises, say New York. I suspect the results would be different.

Also it is worth saying that those bigoted views exist everywhere. In the UK they are perhaps less prevalent but they do exist. It's expression may not be so overt and as the older generations pass it seems to be lessening, but it is still there. In the sixties for instance coloured people would have doors slammed in their faces frequently. In fact our family were kicked out of our rented accommodation due to this very thing. It seems the younger generations are becoming more understanding and more tolerant.