PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachman's insanity to a next level

Ferre
23-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Seriously, there are actually people in the good old US of A who vote for this woman? :sqlaugh:

Here is her latest tweet; Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/micheibachmann/status/106068010095218689)

@MicheIBachmann Michele Bachmann

Earthquakes don't scare me. Jesus speaks to me through our planet. Sometimes when I walk on the beach, I fantasize about tsunamis of blood.

57 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Sometimes when she walks on the beach she fantasizes about tsunamis of blood?! That's how Jesus talks to her?! :sqeek:

In my part of the woods you don't find those kind of people in politics, you find them in mental hospitals. :sqlaugh:

Could be satire,..but with her you never know.

Muddy
23-08-2011, 09:08 PM
You have to be kidding...was her account hacked? I can't think of any other explanation.

Zap
24-08-2011, 07:16 AM
You have to be kidding...was her account hacked? I can't think of any other explanation.

It's got to be a hacked account or a completely fake account. It has to be.
Either that, or she is ONE FUCKED UP, MIXED UP BITCH!

Some of the past tweets on that account...

We face many difficult decisions in the coming year. My therapist is working with my advisers to ensure I stay on message. I scratch people.

It's hard to describe my feelings about Libya. Freedom is a gift from God. But I'm not sure if most Libyans know how much God hates them.

I never said you have to be a Christian to succeed in America, just that when I run over a squirrel or a dog, my whole body tingles.

Immigrants have ruined more than one photo op. What you don't need is a bunch of dirty, hungry people begging for something to eat.

I NEVER said I was a Doctor. I just like to touch myself with really sharp objects, and cover the wounds with gauze. I like bleeding.

The level of tolerance we are seeing in America today is appalling. Hatred and fear have kept America safe. Let's not forget that.

I believe God has called America to a higher purpose. Also, I believe in chewing broken glass in front of children to teach them a lesson.

ewomack
24-08-2011, 08:59 PM
I know some people personally who would vote for her... they're not friends... in-laws, I think... one of them considered a Palin/Bachmann ticket "a dream."

I have a different definition of "dream."

Zap
25-08-2011, 05:01 AM
Maybe they meant "nightmare" instead of "dream"?

Muddy
25-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Maybe they weren't speaking politically.

Zap
25-08-2011, 07:54 AM
Maybe they weren't speaking politically.
Sexually?

Muddy
25-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Sexually?

Hey, you're awake and it's only 9 AM!

Zap
25-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Hey, you're awake and it's only 9 AM!

It's a miracle I AM still awake, after a night full of really bad heart burn and a morning full of diarrhea.

Muddy
25-08-2011, 08:35 AM
It's a miracle I AM still awake, after a night full of really bad heart burn and a morning full of diarrhea.

Bleh, no fun...hopefully the latter remedied the former.

Zap
25-08-2011, 09:49 AM
All better now, but tired.

Handy Tip: Don't drink motor oil OR eat popcorn with "imitation butter flavouring", which, I now suspect, are one in the same.

ewomack
25-08-2011, 11:43 AM
They should put that "may cause anal leakage" warning on all imitation butter...

...or perhaps all processed food...

Life seems to cause anal leakage now that I muse on it...

fastreplies
27-08-2011, 11:38 PM

Her T. account is fine, her brain was hacked... by God or by stupidity virus or both.

:)

fastreplies

vectro
12-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Michelle Bachman has been a right wing looney for a long time. She tweets and says insane things constantly and is very prone to gaffs. In the same state, people vote for Al Franken, who is a lot more sane and rational despite his former career as a comedian.

Michelle Bachman has been horribly mistaken about American history, claiming immigrants were welcomed without racism and the founding fathers fought against slavery. Actually, early immigrants were constantly told to "go home" and the founders of the U.S. were the ones who compromised and allowed slavery. The founders owned slaves.

eg8kDG94kb8

vectro
12-09-2011, 12:12 AM
If you watched the republican presidential debate, you can tell she is trying to tone it down. But when questions come up about her past incorrect or irrational remarks, she side-steps.

I can't believe she's running for president, but she's not a front-runner.

Anyway, here's more Bachmann nuttyness:

e9bvreW08X0

Michelle Bachmann mistakes "John Wayne" the actor with "John Wayne Gacy" the serial killer.

7M-XyTvBQd8