PDA

View Full Version : Newgod is here

Newgod
09-11-2011, 04:41 AM
hello everyone i am Newgod
i hold the record for the most banned person in the world
i have been banned from a lot of place recently banned from evony forums, apolyton forums, general discusion forums, metal injection forums and right now suspended untill 15 of this month from nonewbs forum
so lets see what have we got here in this forum

Newgod
09-11-2011, 04:44 AM
I am really surprised as how i was allowed to registration i mean i am the extreme troll supreme troll super troll pro troll spambot extreme all nick names of mine actually
this place has a spamometer yet they did not stop me from registerting i am really surprised
anyways i like the color scheme here and seems like there is no one to talk to in this place

Newgod
09-11-2011, 05:39 AM
Well its true that i am a troll but i think still even we trolls have rights,i mean why i am denied PM or even posting links and i cannot access the private section too,i mean this is discriminatio and i want answers why are trolls so feared and hated i mean they are the only one who with their skill put smilies on the faces of the members they are the one who take all the flame of other members and help people release their anger frustration etc they are the one who make people forget about the great problems of their lifes and be happy for some time, they are the people who go through hell to make others happy
i think they should be most respected as without them the forums would be dead slow and dull places where there would be no fun and enjoyment, only trolls can make people post more becoz they ignite the fuel inside the posters to reply, no serious posters can do that only trolls can do that so
i want permission or i want a permanenet Ban from this place Right Now

Ferre
09-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Welcome to BTWIMHO Newgod. :yo:

I have been reading a few of your posts and must say I am not really impressed by your self proclaimed trolling, if trolling is what you like to get banned for I am afraid you failed miserably so far, try harder.

Ferre
09-11-2011, 07:32 AM
And for your information; about everyone on here has been banned from other forums, that doesn't impress either.

Zap
09-11-2011, 08:09 AM
What kind of a fuck nut joins a free service in order to complain about it?

Ferre
09-11-2011, 10:35 AM
I was wondering about the same. :sqlaugh:

Atom
09-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Hey, does this rag smell like clorox and ammonia to you? lol

ewomack
09-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Impressive in its unimpressiveness. I'll give it that.

Atom
09-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Now the old new god.
These new-age computer kids are really something Alice.