PDA

View Full Version : wtfroflmfaololfml

Spit
06-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Welcome to BTWIMHO.COM!
How did you hear about us?
Muddy said I could come here and post all my manly photos dressed as a pink unicorn and that I would get some great feedback from people who are into that sort of thing too. He spoke highly of this place and noted that members here, really do take pride in their pink unicorn costumes!

Could you please mention the search engine and keywords you used to find us?
I didn't use any..is this a trick question? I guess I could answer this with PINK UNICORN and be on the safe side. if it doesn't rank for pink unicorn it will eventually, one day, I'm sure of it. You just wait!

What are your interests?
I have always hated answering these types of questions.
Here is where lists come in handy:

Rock climbing
Hiking
Painting
Driving around
Going out to fun places and trying new foods
The internet?
Blogging?
Development/Design?

Do the last three count? It doesn't matter.

How long have you been using the internet and forums?
Hum, I've been using the internet for 8 years now.

Spit was one of the founding members of Warez-BB (one of the largest warez communities in the world) and that came into existence back in 2005

Right, I also run the community there.

Tell us a bit about yourself.

I'm lazy right now so i'm just going to quote something from my about page:

“Who I am?” can be summed up in 6 bullet points (such a sad, true story, isn’t it?):

I am a lover of all things web related.
I am a multiple citizen of the USA, Japan and New Zealand, yes, I’m the Chuck Norris of citizenship’s!
The amount of random, somewhat useless movie knowledge I have would not only shock you, it would give you and any grown man nightmares, for years.
I have a sweet tooth for chocolate, one that has been likened to that of a pregnant woman on a chocolate-craving-binge.
I refer to myself in third person a lot, because it makes me look good, also because I have something that can be described as an extremely mild case of schizophrenia (or so the bastards have label it).
I am a Taco lover, I also love steak so much I could never turn vegetarian, even if my life depended on it. Which reminds me, I think vegetarians should be exiled to New Zealand.

Thank you for taking part in this interview, Spit. We appreciate your time and effort and we look forward to getting to know you.
Enjoy the forums!
Don't mention it, this wasn't at all necessary but it made things easier I guess.

Muddy
06-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Woohoo! This place will never be the same! lol!

Spit
06-12-2011, 03:45 PM
One day they will come back to this thread and know who to blame!

Atom
06-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Welcome Spit, I'm trying to figure out what fml stands for, also there's some math there that doesn't seem to oh n/m, good to see you.

Spit
06-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Howdy Atom! FML. FUCK MY LIFE? The title was inspired by this forums url I guess :) It's pointless really, like most of what I'll be posting from time to time so take it all with a gigantic pinch of salt. The math isn't really that hard, let me help you out. I'm 21, I've been online for about 8 years meaning I got on the good ol' internet when I was at the ripe old age of 13. Jail bait galore! My first real interaction with forums was in 2005 when Warez-BB came on the scene, meaning I got onto forums almost 6-7 years ago. If you need me to crunch any more numbers for you, just holla! I've got the calculator handy :D

Atom
06-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Howdy Atom! FML. FUCK MY LIFE? The title was inspired by this forums url I guess :) It's pointless really, like most of what I'll be posting from time to time so take it all with a gigantic pinch of salt. The math isn't really that hard, let me help you out. I'm 21, I've been online for about 8 years meaning I got on the good ol' internet when I was at the ripe old age of 13. Jail bait galore! My first real interaction with forums was in 2005 when Warez-BB came on the scene, meaning I got onto forums almost 6-7 years ago. If you need me to crunch any more numbers for you, just holla! I've got the calculator handy :DOk well I was thinking maybe "follow my lead", and when I finished reading the post I thought to myself yeah right, I bet this guy uses more than two index fingers and a thumb to type, how the hell am I going to keep up? Speaking of salt, I send a case of Morton's out every Christmas to all the members, they go through a lot of it here. 21, god bless ya, me I am old and intrepid, the worst kind. Well I think it's time to fix more coffee, I'll be back, I just have a few dozen more questions and maybe a few letters to crunch. : )

Atom
06-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Hey if you happen to notice a whole bunch of posts in a row by the same person, it's only because no one else posted in between, it's purely non-intentional.

Atom
06-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Oh sure I could take the blame, but I refuse. It's y'alls fault.

Ok I'll stop mucking up your thread now, if you have any more answers lemme know, I have the questions.

Halo
06-12-2011, 08:50 PM
:wave:

At last, a welcome thread with a real person(s).

For you:
:flypig:
(not a unicorn, but it's pink).

I am a multiple citizen of the USA, Japan and New Zealand, yes, I’m the Chuck Norris of citizenship’s!
I refer to myself in third person a lot, because it makes me look good, also because I have something that can be described as an extremely mild case of schizophrenia (or so the bastards have label it).

Is it possible the 2 of these points are related? Remove the passports and no more schizoism. Your welcome.

I am a Taco lover, I also love steak so much I could never turn vegetarian, even if my life depended on it. Which reminds me, I think vegetarians should be exiled to New Zealand.

Suppose there are worse places in the world for Strong and I to be exiled too. Maybe we will meet hobbits?

The amount of random, somewhat useless movie knowledge I have would not only shock you, it would give you and any grown man nightmares, for years.

A man after my own heart. :popcorn:

I have a sweet tooth for chocolate, one that has been likened to that of a pregnant woman on a chocolate-craving-binge.

Dark, milk, white, nutty, raisins?

I have a good feeling that Spit will not be a fanny and fit right in here, welcome.

Spit
07-12-2011, 05:08 AM
Hey if you happen to notice a whole bunch of posts in a row by the same person, it's only because no one else posted in between, it's purely non-intentional.

Don't worry Atom, I've seen you around forums for years, I know you very well. And by that I mean your posting habits. If I'm not mistaken, you once went a WHOLE 2 PAGES replying without anyone interrupting you. You, my friend, are a legend. :)

@Halo
Thanks for that over the top welcome, it's greatly appreciated, but i'm affraid this will be the last time I converse with you over the internet due to the fact that you are a vegetarian.
Oh and before I ignore you for all eternity, i love most types of chocolate, dark Swiss and also Bitter chocolate are possibly up there with my favorites types. I could narrow it down to brands but you will have probably not heard of half of them :D

Zap
07-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Hey Spit,
Glad you decided to join us.
Never got a proper chance to get to know you better over at the other place but hope to fix that here.
I am sure you'll fit right in here.

Oh, and about the posts not showing up immediately... We have (as you already have discovered) several anti-spam measures in place here.
One of them will hide your post if it sees something it doesn't like. No worries, the post is visible to admins and mods, who can then approve the post.
This little annoyance does end so please bear with us in the meantime.

Strong
07-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Is it a blue moon again, do we really have a newbie, all be it a rather experienced one. :sqconfused:

Well, welcome young man, welcome. Post and be merry.

And what is this mention of that other place? Not another one to add to the list, surely not? :sqconfused:

New Zealand, movies, the internet and painting, hmmm.... Interesting!

Chocolate and pink unicorns, disturbing!

But your from hobbit land as Halo points out, so yay, are you gonna do a haka for us, oh go on, you must, I almost insist!

Welcome dude, I look forward to getting to know you! :3smile:

ewomack
07-12-2011, 08:54 PM
One of the best introductions we've ever had. Welcome Spit. Please hang around and whack this sock into shape.

Zap
08-12-2011, 08:34 AM
One of the best introductions we've ever had. Welcome Spit. Please hang around and whack this sock into shape.

Ed loves it when somebody whacks his socks.

Muddy
08-12-2011, 10:33 AM
He loves it when you sock his whack too.

Atom
08-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Ed loves anything to do with sox and wax.

Atom
08-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Honey you seen my other soc?
Still in the waxer dear.

Atom
08-12-2011, 11:26 AM
I was reading that taco bell thingy there and about laughed the head right off my shoulders when I saw the robjones comment. :sqlaugh:

Atom
08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
I knew I didn't belong there anymore, that's really why haven't gone back, I don't really blame Cricket, she said she had no choice and that is good enough for me, and I'm sorry I called her ugly.

Atom
08-12-2011, 12:36 PM
oops, sorry..

as you were.

We now resume our regular broadcasting.

Atom
08-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, I'm the better half in this relationship.
Lies, all lies, don't listen to him.
Shutup you.
no you.
you.
you.
you.

Ferre
09-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeeeeehaaaa!!!! let's all take drugs, get naked and celebrate our newest member!!! :peace::rockon::yo:

Spit
09-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey Spit,
Glad you decided to join us.
Never got a proper chance to get to know you better over at the other place but hope to fix that here.
I am sure you'll fit right in here.

Oh, and about the posts not showing up immediately... We have (as you already have discovered) several anti-spam measures in place here.
One of them will hide your post if it sees something it doesn't like. No worries, the post is visible to admins and mods, who can then approve the post.
This little annoyance does end so please bear with us in the meantime.

Don't sweat your tools calling me out as a homo noob all the time Zap, I'll just pretend that I'm special and request all Mods and Admins to proof read my posts for grammar and spelling mistakes before approving them for moderation :sqwink:

Is it a blue moon again, do we really have a newbie, all be it a rather experienced one.

Well, welcome young man, welcome. Post and be merry.

And what is this mention of that other place? Not another one to add to the list, surely not?

New Zealand, movies, the internet and painting, hmmm.... Interesting!

Chocolate and pink unicorns, disturbing!

But your from hobbit land as Halo points out, so yay, are you gonna do a haka for us, oh go on, you must, I almost insist!

Welcome dude, I look forward to getting to know you!
I'm Japanese and have no idea how to preform the haka but if you insist I can belly dance for you? Why is chocolate disturbing, you almost sound like a vegetarian!
And I also remember you from the other place (that i'm still a member of I guess though not as active as before), your name was stronginthearm or something, apparently now you've evolved into simply, Strong. What a legend!

Look forward to getting to know you too :)

Indeed, isn't there an award for this sort of thing? You once got an award for translating some french didn't you? What was it? 'Pink didlydong award for most hysterical French to English translation ever by a hedge hog' ?

I will hang around just to whack your sock Ed, promise.

Yeeeeehaaaa!!!! let's all take drugs, get naked and celebrate our newest member!!!
I love you too Ferre!

Spit feels really welcome now so please, stop welcoming him, you're all starting to get a little creepy!

Spit
09-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Especially Atom.

Spit
09-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Ok I'm just joking, Atom is not creeping me out at all!

Spit
09-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Just a little.

Ferre
10-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Ahh, that other place. You know when a forum has a change of owners when one of the longest members and long time supermod who was once voted member of the year gets banned for his opinions.

:pound:

Strong
10-12-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm Japanese and have no idea how to preform the haka but if you insist I can belly dance for you? Why is chocolate disturbing, you almost sound like a vegetarian!
And I also remember you from the other place (that i'm still a member of I guess though not as active as before), your name was stronginthearm or something, apparently now you've evolved into simply, Strong. What a legend!

Look forward to getting to know you too :)

We'll skip the belly dance, unless you look like Jessica Alba. Chocolate is disturbing cos I'm a diabetic and yes I am a vegetarian, but don't hold that against me; carrots freak me out. And shhhhh about that other place, you'll start Ferre off again :sqwink:

Incidently I looked up that name using google, apparently it has been appropriated by some guy on a Nigerian webmaster forum, I almost wet myself laughing. The past is gone, the present is now, and the future is fucked.

(Now there is a word you could use over there :sqwink: )

Atom
10-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Ahh, that other place. You know when a forum has a change of owners when one of the longest members and long time supermod who was once voted member of the year gets banned for his opinions.

:pound:The guy that supposedly bought it is christian and your atheist mind makes way too much sense so naturally you had to go.

Me I'm not sure why I had to go, I don't know maybe the guy's got something against raving madmen. lol

Atom
10-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Wait.. what were you doing searching pink unicorns? Who searches for these things? Who I ask?

Atom
10-12-2011, 08:30 PM
What manner of semi-adult education is this?

ewomack
14-12-2011, 04:38 AM
Indeed, isn't there an award for this sort of thing? You once got an award for translating some french didn't you? What was it? 'Pink didlydong award for most hysterical French to English translation ever by a hedge hog' ?

I will hang around just to whack your sock Ed, promise.

Yes, the prize was a nipple tatoo. I wear it proudly everyday.

Spit
14-12-2011, 06:05 AM
Can I see it, Ed?

(also, we should all buy v7n and make Muddy the admin. Think about it...just, think about it...)

Cryren8972
14-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Well, hello Spit. =) Nice to see a new face around here.

Zap
14-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Well, hello Spit. =) Nice to see a new face around here.

Nice to see a not so new face around here, too.
That didn't come out right. :)

Cryren8972
14-12-2011, 10:28 AM
This old thing? It's something I threw together...

Muddy
14-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Yes, the prize was a nipple tatoo. I wear it proudly everyday.

A tattoo on your nipple? Or a tattoo of a nipple? I'd like to have a tattoo of a nipple on my nipple.

Cryren8972
14-12-2011, 11:24 AM
A tattoo on your nipple? Or a tattoo of a nipple? I'd like to have a tattoo of a nipple on my nipple.

How about right in the center...so it looks like you have three nipples?

Muddy
14-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Can I see it, Ed?

(also, we should all buy v7n and make Muddy the admin. Think about it...just, think about it...)

There would be some immediate reinstatements.

Muddy
14-12-2011, 11:25 AM
How about right in the center...so it looks like you have three nipples?

Fantastic!

Strong
14-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Sometimes going back is the last thing that should happen; move on, move forward, for good or ill keep moving.

itsme
22-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Nice to meet you. See you around.

Halo
23-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Sometimes going back is the last thing that should happen; move on, move forward, for good or ill keep moving.

A vision of you with a hat, moustache, and guitar singing soulful country ballads popped into my head just there.
:yo:

Atom
23-12-2011, 01:14 AM

Have you been to walmart lately?

Thankfully no... I'm scared of falling prices...

Strong
23-12-2011, 01:38 PM
A vision of you with a hat, moustache, and guitar singing soulful country ballads popped into my head just there.
:yo:

36_T05GeVt0