PDA

View Full Version : Lost Bill Moyers Documentary The Secret Government 1987

Ferre
16-10-2009, 09:30 AM
Very educational documentary, it shows what brought us to where we are today with all the wars and the corporatism;

Part I
0oKLD59ajVU
Part II
2qm2ojIb6no
Part III
Et9LMmZxqE4

Strange how many still talk about conspiracy theories when these issues are mentioned while in fact we are not talking about theories at all, this stuff is very real and very well documented since decades.

Atom
16-10-2009, 11:04 AM
What are some of the primary things that I can do in helping to actually alleviate this condition that the world seems mired in?

Ferre
16-10-2009, 11:27 AM
I often wonder about that myself.

For years I lived under the impression that "we, the people" would just end it by not voting for the corrupted sleaseballs any more once this knowledge got known to a large part of the population. This has not happened though, although the information is now widely available and even entered mainstream at several occasions, somehow "we, the people" laugh it off as conspiracy theories or/and approaches it with an "I can't change it anyway" attitude.

Atom
16-10-2009, 11:34 AM
I think it would be good if we could just figure out how to start getting some of these third party types into high office, they never get in, they're somehow always stomped by rep or dem.

Ferre
16-10-2009, 11:41 AM
True that, funny enough I think that if all the people who are now not voting because of their disgust for politics in general would vote for a third party that would already flip the power to a third party.

Problem is what third party, some of those third parties are even worse than dems or reps.

Atom
16-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Both very good points. I wonder if the non-voting public would vote for a pres candidate that was openly committed to extinguishing the current system of duality.

Atom
16-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Quite an attractive alternative plan would of course need to be introduced. I wonder what such a plan would entail. A panel of 52 to replace congress and the president maybe.

Cryren8972
16-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Go Perot!
All jokes aside...there has to be something that can be done. There are way more of us than there are of them....