PDA

View Full Version : Ok, here we go...

Ferre
11-08-2009, 04:18 PM
How did you hear about us?

The Zappert drew me in, he said there would be house parties and free weed.

What are your interests?

What does not have my interest would be a much shorter list I guess but to name one; sciences.

How long have you been using the internet and forums?

As long as it exists, I'm that old.

I've seen a few old friends have settled in already, what's up guys, seen any of that weed yet? :twisted:

Dudette
11-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Hello Ferre and welcome. Has anyone seen my hat? :)

Zap
11-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Hey Dude,

Good to see you came. We can always use another good brain around here.
You always make me think, my friend, and I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to finally meet, back in May.
But, as you said, there will be other opportunities. I look forward to the next one.

Welcome aboard!

fastreplies
11-08-2009, 04:34 PM
How did you hear about us?

The Zappert drew me in, he said there would be house parties and free weed.

And here is one for you as Zap was promised

http://www.amray.com/web/party3.gif

Welcome to BTWIMHO

fastreplies

Ferre
11-08-2009, 04:46 PM
And here is one for you as Zap was promised

Welcome to BTWIMHO

fastreplies

Thanks, here's some music to go with it...

dance.fm (The Beat of Amsterdam, add 3 w's and a dot in front of that, the forum software doesn't let me post links yet)

8)

And thanks for the invite Zap, I'll be all over this board, although I'm still recovering from the trauma caused from getting silenced by the fundamentalist wingbats. I still can't believe they would sink that low.

Trapper
11-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Ferre mon frere. Good to see you. I was thinking of you the other day when I was listening to Mark Emery on my local radio. He was on his farewell tour. Damn shame IMHO.

krisma5
12-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Are you all comming over from the Toronto forum?

Trapper
12-08-2009, 10:54 AM
I'm inactive on the TOF. Met Zap, Ferre and Atom on v7n.

fastreplies
12-08-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm still recovering from the trauma caused from getting silenced by the fundamentalist wingbats. I still can't believe they would sink that low.

Hey Man, welcome to the club.

Remember what I said about Sarah Palin the day Mac made her VP candidate?

I was right about that trailer park trash bitch and time since after proofed to be my best witness and has provided to us with numerous examples of “Family Values” she and her Family including her daughter maintaining and conveying to American Public.

They will tolerate you in debate if you have different views but they will never forgive you if you are right and especially when they have no argument to proof otherwise.

What I'm saying is, if you got banned, then wear it as Badge of Honor because you made someone to look small and stupid.

;)

fastreplies

Muddy
12-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Perhaps. But remember that whether you're right or wrong, it's often not what you say but how you say it. With that in mind, no forum (particularly this one which is founded on fun) would like to be associated with anything even remotely akin to the bashing of other forums or members therein. Not that anyone is...lol! Hey, which one of you stole Dudette's hat??? She said she has something particularly heinous in mind as punishment for the guilty!!!

Atom
12-08-2009, 02:08 PM
error due to crap ISP.

Atom
12-08-2009, 02:08 PM
(...) no forum (particularly this one which is founded on fun) would like to be associated with anything even remotely akin to the bashing of other forums or members therein. (...) Yes but think of the traffic we could draw. Each forum will be in silent collaboration and we'll each make millions.

Atom
12-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the chat 'n chew.

Chat 'n Chew was the name of an actual very small roadside diner back home in rural VT. My favorite restaraunt name in the world.

Strong
12-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi Ferre and Welcome to BTWIMHO!

I've missed your inciteful postings ;)

BTWIMHO is supposed to be a place for fun. We are really working hard to get the right atmosphere. I hope you will join in, I remember you being a good laugh and that is what we really want.

I've bought you a very big plant pot if you have the seeds ;)

Muddy
12-08-2009, 03:17 PM

I've missed your inciteful postings ;)

BTWIMHO is supposed to be a place for fun. We are really working hard to get the right atmosphere. I hope you will join in, I remember you being a good laugh and that is what we really want.

I've bought you a very big plant pot if you have the seeds ;)

Can I get an AMEN!!!

krisma5
12-08-2009, 03:32 PM
There are plenty of A-MEN around here...

krisma5
12-08-2009, 03:37 PM
BTW, welcome! :sqwink:

Strong
12-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Isn't it 1:00 in you neck of the woods? What are you doing up so late man!?!

I'm going to bed before my wife calls me to bed ;)

Night dude!

Zap
13-08-2009, 10:30 AM
I have separated the non-welcome related posts and placed them here (http://www.btwimho.com/showthread.php?t=101).

I do want this to be a friendly place, so can we save this thread for welcomes and how-do-you-do's?
Does that sound like a decent enough compromise?

Atom
13-08-2009, 12:37 PM
I have separated the non-welcome related posts and placed them here (http://www.btwimho.com/showthread.php?t=101).

I do want this to be a friendly place, so can we save this thread for welcomes and how-do-you-do's?
Does that sound like a decent enough compromise?Beats the heck out of censorship, my friend. :sqwink:

Muddy
13-08-2009, 12:42 PM

I've missed your inciteful postings ;))

I've missed his insightful postings too!

Atom
13-08-2009, 12:47 PM
You peckerhead! You put my hell back this instant! LOL

Ferre
13-08-2009, 01:22 PM

Don't worry, those insights have only been sharpened, I guess that's one of the advantages of living first row on a planet that's turning into a Theatre d' Absurd.

In fact I think we should rename our planet to that; Theatre d' Absurd :party:

fastreplies
13-08-2009, 02:00 PM

I wouldn't go as far but... I think it would be appropriate name for United States in lights of latest performances by "Not ready for Prime Time players".

Cirque du Soleil would be my second choice.

:)

fastreplies

Ferre
13-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Man,...the united states,..lately it has gotten to a point where I try and pretend that it's just not there, it's just too depressing.

Muddy
13-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Man,...the united states,..lately it has gotten to a point where I try and pretend that it's just not there, it's just too depressing.

LOL! Man, I wish I could!

Strong
13-08-2009, 02:47 PM

:sqrofl:

:3tongue:

Now you leave my spelling alone!

OK, thank you!:sqbiggrin:

Muddy
13-08-2009, 02:54 PM
LOL! That's half the fun of being your friend Strongy!

Zap
13-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Don't worry, those insights have only been sharpened, I guess that's one of the advantages of living first row on a planet that's turning into a Theatre d' Absurd.

I look forward to those insights here, dude.

And... you have been sorely missed.

I was so bummed that you weren't in Amsterdam on the one day I was there.
But, as you so eloquently put it, there will be other opportunities.

ewomack
13-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Ferre!! Now it feels complete... I'm off to the politics forum!!!!! :3biggrin:

Atom
15-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Welcome.

ewomack
15-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Yes, welcome Ferre! Where have you been?