Page 213 of 265 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 5285
    Thanks
    Had a few flakes fall today, nothing sticks though, and it only happens a couple times a year, I'm not hatin' it.

Thanks
    I've shoveled my share of snow, near been killed a few times, you could pay me handsomely but I'll not go into it, this is a virtual fact, please do not make me start reading the dictionary.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Yep, there's definitely a third one. I just heard it. "Leffin' cry".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Also in the last line "He's...a...fam...ly guuuuy" there used to be a deep male voice (Brian?) singing along slightly off key. Now that voice is entirely gone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yeah I thought so but wasn't sure. I got that Kathy Ireland cutout idea from a FG skit as you probably well know. lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Also in the last line "He's...a...fam...ly guuuuy" there used to be a deep male voice (Brian?) singing along slightly off key. Now that voice is entirely gone.
    I did notice a difference in the ending but didn't think anything of it until now and I think you've nailed it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Atom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Alright.. who are you and who sent you? Was it God?
    Tell the truth.
    I've ways of extracting information.
    Please do not make me get out my gaydar gun.

Thanks
    I've to hike to the store. I don't mind walking, I just thank the good lord there's ground to walk on to get there.

Thanks
    A woman in PA brought to Antiques Roadshow a Chinese carved rhino horn cup which was appraised at $350,000.00 to $450,000.00 that her husband payed a dollar for at a yard sale.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,458 Times in 1,409 Posts
    I once paid $75.00 for a coin from 1865 that I ended up selling for $25.00 - that's all I could get. I should have bought 75 carved rhino horns instead.
    Ed Womack
    Hidden Content

Thanks
    Early carved rhino horn is valuable to begin with but quality Chinese items are bringing a huge premium right now because they want the decent stuff back in their country and with their new-found wealth they are slowly getting this stuff back. With the inflated values that they're paying at auction, the stuff is coming out of the woodwork.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,267 Posts
    I once bought a second hand toy aeroplane off a friend at a school fair and told my mother it was cos she never bought me new toys.

I got new toys for the following couple of years after that.
    "People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost." Dalai Lama

Thanks
    I'll admit to some fairly significant self consumption, but ego is perfectly natural, look at how much more intelligent we are than inanimate objects.

Thanks
    I'm sitting in my room looking around, I'm surrounded by virtually nothing but inanimate objects which I have significant power over, I may even empty the ashtray a little later.

Thanks
    Sleep disorders are tough because one is constantly at odds with their bio-clock.

Thanks
    I'm tired of trimming nails, I've decided to remove all my fingers, please do not try and stop me. If they heal well I'll consider doing the toes.

Thanks
    I'd like to extend a happy Mardi Gras eve to all forum members and creatures of the universe.

Thanks
    May you all each learn to play the piccalilli and juggle pomegranates at the same time.

Thanks
    After Mardi Gras we've got ash Wednesday. When I was in my single digits we used to have to leave school to walk across the street to the church and get ashes put on our foreheads. I'll have to admit that it beat a full day of school but still pretty creepy just the same.

Thanks
    They just had a Chinese ivory carved brush pot on Antiques Roadshow that 10 years ago would have sold for $600 to $800 at auction. Today, it would bring about $30,000 due to the wealth surge I was mentioning earlier.