Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 2,281 to 2,283 of 2283

Thread: Miscellany

Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap View Post
    Crossing my fingers and currently have a question in at the hotel Iím staying at regarding the best and safest way to get to the hotel from the airport without ending up robbed, dismembered and lying in a ditch somewhere.
    Iím taking my wife so thatís kinda important, even though my death pays her a handsome insurance payout.
    It wasn't clear as I recall whether it's the tourists that are getting murdered or what, but they said ex drug gang members were turning their attention to targeting tourists to get money, which is something new there I guess.

Thanks
    The Trouble In Paradise segment starts at 27:03

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Thanks
    If pepper spray is illegal there then you may want to consider carrying a squirt gun full of red hot chili pepper juice. You may need to do a little pre-trip target practice hitting eye-level on a life-size homemade scarecrow or something but it should be well worth it in the event of an actual occurrence where such a response is appropriate. Other than that I'd say just give them your wallet, and those two expired coupons that have been in your back pocket since the last time you wore those pants for the buy one get one free box of Rice-a-Roni in the eight ounce size.